[Swift-devel] Re: May need VOMS proxy for many OSG sites

Arjun Comar mandaya at rose-hulman.edu
Thu Jun 17 10:48:00 CDT 2010

Ah, I'll play with that then. Is the procedure for that documented on the
Engage VO site? And what does it mean if it's not added into Swift, that I
won't be able to run on sites that require it? Or does it operate like
grid-proxy-init in that once I apply it to a site, I'm good to go?

Arjun

--
Arjun Comar, Rose-Hulman '12