[Swift-devel] Re: Start up exercises

Arjun Comar mandaya at rose-hulman.edu
Wed Jun 9 17:45:22 CDT 2010

Alright, here they are. I'll send out the teraport configurations once I
figure them out. I'm including my tc.data file so that you don't have to sit
around messing with that. Make sure to change the workdirectory tag in each
sites.xml file appropriately. And for the last profile (profile_4, remote
ssh to coasters+pbs on pads) make sure to grid-proxy-init on both bridled
(or whatever other machine you're running from) and on pads (its configured
to run on login1 so use that). Let me know if you need any more help.

Arjun

--
Arjun Comar, Rose-Hulman '12