[Swift-devel] Re: Start up exercises

Arjun Comar mandaya at rose-hulman.edu
Wed Jun 9 17:12:22 CDT 2010

Sure, give me a few minutes to separate out and test my profiles. I have
local pbs, local pbs /w coasters, remote via ssh to pbs + coasters (single
machine), and remote via ssh (single machine). I'm still working on getting
multiple machines working (because I'm getting an exception trying to run
swift + coasters on teraport, and I'm trying to figure out why. I've tracked
it to a message in a log file that's complaining about certificates, but
those seem in order).

Arjun

--
Arjun Comar, Rose-Hulman '12