[Swift-devel] Start up exercises

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 9 10:19:08 CDT 2010

David and Arjun, can you pool the configurations and procedures you used for the following initial learning exercises, and work to get them into a form where Dennis, Jon, and Thiago can use them, and in doing so, test them as general tutorial exercises?

- local multicore (done by David; should add info on throttling)
- ssh to multiple multicore hosts
- local pbs
- local pbs w/ coasters
- ssh to multiple pbs-coasters

These would be the first of the "profiles" we discussed on yesterday's conf call.

- Mike