[Fwd: Re: [Swift-devel] Problems with Swift trunk on abe]

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 3 11:15:42 CST 2009

Im running the Swift test battery on Ranger and Abe.

Tests on Abe just got this, which is similar to what I was seeing:

Running test 0024-compound at Tue Nov 3 11:11:33 CST 2009
Swift svn swift-r3186 cog-r2572

RunID: 20091103-1111-as1yb7s3
Progress:
Execution failed:
	First argument must be an identifier or a list of identifiers
SWIFT RETURN CODE NON-ZERO - test 0024-compound.swift

---

Ranger passed all syntax tests but is hanging on 001-echo. Not sure why yet.

I'll keep trying to zero in on something small thats reproducble.
0024-compound might be a good starting point.

Let me know if you need something specific from me, or have suggestions
on what to try, where.

Thanks,

Mike

>>> identifier: [$, org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.DataNode identifier tag:benc at ci.uch\