[Swift-devel] block allocation

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue May 26 02:26:02 CDT 2009

On Mon, 25 May 2009, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> > I see that the single-page is updated. The problem is with the
> > multi-page.
>
> Actually, I'm still unsure about that. Aren't the changes supposed to be
> visible immediately after the ./update.sh? If they are, then that, at
> least as the userguide is concerned (in particular the single-page),
> does not work.

I just fixed a permissions problem with the multipage guide where the
owning group did not own the destination directory.

Its not clear what the problem is with the single page - the output you
gave doesn't show any errors (but also doesn't show any update being made
to the PHP file at all).

Next time you make a change, capture the output again and send.

The web server serves directly from that directory so it will start
serving updates as soon as they are generated. If you're checking for
updates actually working or not, look at file times using ls, though,
rather than relying on your browser to not cache.