[Swift-devel] Tool for TeraGrid site info

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 13 13:59:46 CDT 2009

Glen, I re-read your mail and realize maybe I misunderstood. When you
said "my script downloads their tool for querying info.teragrid" did you
mean that tgsites first dynamically downloads the tg info tool, and then
runs it, unmodified?

If so, that seems perhaps not the best technical solution, but as long
as the tg tool is not placed into svn and is not redistributed by us,
using it by downloading seems to me to not have any licensing issues,
and I would go ahead and start with whatever is working as the base
version to build on and improve.

- Mike