[Swift-devel] Tool for TeraGrid site info

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 13 13:48:06 CDT 2009

I think its best if we do not copy the tg tool. I dont think there are
any licensing issue with using the tg sites info tool, but certainly are
issues with putting it into the swift source tree and hence
re-distributing it. We definitely do not want to do the latter.

Dependencies on the format of the tool we should live with, and adapt
our code as needed.  I think we want to use, e.g., the REST interface,
which I would hope they either seldom change, or they attempt to keep
changes to it backwards compatible.

- Mike