[Swift-devel] Tool for TeraGrid site info

Glen Hocky hockyg at uchicago.edu
Wed May 13 13:33:42 CDT 2009

I'm ok with contributing my code. One thing to note though is rather
than using the info as posted on info.teragrid, my script downloads
their tool for querying info.teragrid. I did this because I was hoping
that their tool would keep a uniform formatting whereas the back-end
might change.

There could however be licensing issues with this usage of their tool....