[Swift-devel] Re: lots of variable not found

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sun Mar 22 08:31:17 CDT 2009

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009, Ben Clifford wrote:

> On the jdk 1.4 test that ran last night, 3 out of the 13 runs that have
> completed as of my writing this mail failed. Thats over 20% which is an
> uncomfortably high failure rate.

and for that set of tests, the final outcome is 7 out of 18 (38%) failed
one way or another.

On this page, the ones that are Failed(-32) failed due to an nmi timeout
(which in two cases appears to be swift hanging, giving a long sequence of
progress tickers not advancing; in the other two cases may be because I
have nmi timeouts set too low - I'll increase them); the ones that are
Failed(3) or Failed(4) failed because Swift hit an error during testing.

http://nmi-s005.cs.wisc.edu:80/nmi/index.php?page=results%2FrunDetails&runid=140127&rows=200

ick.