[Swift-devel] Fwd: [gram-user] GRAM5 Alpha2

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 28 19:26:15 CDT 2009

Stu,

Glen Hocky has started testing a protein folding app called "OOPS" on
QueenBee under GRAM5. Initial tiny sanity tests look good; we'll move on
to running 100+ job runs, then larger.

We needed to figure out how to get Swift to use all 8 cores of the
QueenBee compute nodes, which we did.

Now we can start scaling up. Glen hopes to test more there shortly.

So far, no problems; no observed differences (in interface) with the new
GRAM.

Any chance of getting GRAM5 on the firefly host at UNL?

- Mike