[Swift-devel] coasters paths (was Re: Coasters failing on Teraport - cant find Java?)

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 5 16:26:52 CST 2009

Yeah, I agree. I just takes time and iterative testing.

I wonder if it would be useful to be able to run just bootstrap.sh in
some kind of test mode (ie give it args that just verify that it can
start a java service), and then run this from a script that does a
globus-job-run of the script to a growing set of sites.  And add that to
the build+test battery.