[Swift-devel] Planning next set of Swift features and releases

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 24 16:33:28 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 12:24 -0500, Michael Wilde wrote:
> The problem with VMs at the moment is that most of the resources our
> users need to run on at the moment are not VM-enabled, and wont be in
> say the next 12 months or more.

Well, I think that if everybody thinks like that, TG will see no need to
do anything about it.

If we think this is the right way to go (and I do, and you seem to), I
believe we should at least ask for it. Ian definitely has the skills to
put this nicely in words, and the reputation that would make TG consider
them.