[Swift-devel] feature request

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:20:41 CDT 2009

Yes, here it is:

These sites failed: coaster/fletch-coaster-gram2-gram2-condor.xml
coaster/fletch-coaster-gram2-gram2-fork.xml
coaster/teraport-gt2-gt2-pbs.xml coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram2.xml
coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram4.xml
These sites worked: coaster/coaster-local.xml
coaster/renci-engage-coaster.xml

zhao