[Swift-devel] feature request

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 23 09:21:59 CDT 2009

Several Error Message from coaster test:
Here is my guess, correct me if I am wrong.
Error 1: This is related to CI network setting,
/etc/grid-security/hostcert.pem. Could anyone help on this? Who should I
contact?
Error 2: My certificate is not enabled on teraport, As Mike and I talked
last night, "certificate revocation list" on CI network is misconfigured.
Error 3 & Error 4: I am not active on tgncsa site. Mike said he needed
to add me to another group.

zhao

Error 1:
testing site configuration: coaster/fletch-coaster-gram2-gram2-condor.xml
Removing files from previous runs
Running test 061-cattwo at Thu Apr 23 07:55:35 CDT 2009
Swift 0.9rc2 swift-r2860 cog-r2388

RunID: 20090423-0755-2kxbne86
Progress:
Progress:  Initializing site shared directory:1
Execution failed:
        Could not initialize shared directory on teraport
Caused by:
        org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.file.FileResourceException:
Error communicating with the GridFTP server
Caused by:
        Server refused performing the request. Custom message: Server
refused GSSAPI authentication. (error code 1) [Nested exception
message:  Custom message: Unexpected reply: 530-globus_xio: Server side
credential failure
530-globus_gsi_gssapi: Error with GSI credential
530-globus_gsi_gssapi: Error with gss credential handle
*530-globus_credential: Error with credential: The host credential:
/etc/grid-security/hostcert.pem*
530-     with subject:
/DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=Services/CN=fletch.bsd.uchicago.edu
530-     has expired 77452 minutes ago.
530-
530 End.]

Error 2:
testing site configuration: coaster/teraport-gt2-gt2-pbs.xml
Removing files from previous runs
Running test 061-cattwo at Thu Apr 23 08:02:35 CDT 2009
Swift 0.9rc2 swift-r2860 cog-r2388

RunID: 20090423-0802-2ra8nd2a
Progress:
Progress:  Initializing site shared directory:1
Progress:  Initializing site shared directory:1
Execution failed:
        Could not initialize shared directory on teraport
Caused by:
        org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.file.FileResourceException:
Cannot create directory /gpfs1
*Caused by:
        Server refused performing the request. Custom message: Server
refused creating directory (error code 1) [Nested exception message:
Custom message: Unexpected reply: 500-Command failed :
globus_gridftp_server_file.c:globus_l_gf\
s_file_mkdir:554:*
500-System error in mkdir: Permission denied
500-A system call failed: Permission denied
500 End.]
SWIFT RETURN CODE NON-ZERO - test 061-cattwo
SITE FAIL! Exit code 1 for site definition coaster/teraport-gt2-gt2-pbs.xml

testing site configuration: coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram2.xml
Removing files from previous runs
Running test 061-cattwo at Thu Apr 23 08:02:41 CDT 2009
Swift 0.9rc2 swift-r2860 cog-r2388

RunID: 20090423-0802-h404ec20
Progress:
Progress:  Initializing site shared directory:1
Progress:  Failed:1
Execution failed:
        Could not initialize shared directory on tgncsa-hg
Caused by:
        org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.file.FileResourceException:
Error communicating with the GridFTP server
Caused by:
        S*erver refused performing the request. Custom message: Bad
password. (error code 1) [Nested exception message:  Custom message:
Unexpected reply: 530-Login incorrect. : globus_gss_assist: Gridmap
lookup failure: Could not map /\
DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Zhao Zhang 385894*
530-
530 End.]
SWIFT RETURN CODE NON-ZERO - test 061-cattwo
SITE FAIL! Exit code 1 for site definition
coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram2.xml

testing site configuration: coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram4.xml
Removing files from previous runs
Running test 061-cattwo at Thu Apr 23 08:02:47 CDT 2009
Swift 0.9rc2 swift-r2860 cog-r2388

RunID: 20090423-0802-6quf1lnb