[Swift-devel] could swift use return code from falkon as a success notification?

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Oct 1 17:43:28 CDT 2008

ok, try the same compiled code with the localhost provider running those
tests. If those pass, then there may be something not working as necessary
in provider-deef or falkon (the step in Mihaels instructions about getting
falkon+provider-deef to return process exit codes). If not, then there is
some other problem.