[Swift-devel] Support request: Swift jobs flooding uc-teragrid?

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 30 09:27:52 CST 2008

Ben,

It's tough for those of us involved in preparing GRAM4, deploying it,
and supporting it to address the issues people encounter unless they
are consistently reported.

Do you have any tickets, bug reports, or other details that you could
share that explain "didn't seem to work right" in more detail?

Thanks,

JP