[Swift-devel] Support request: Swift jobs flooding uc-teragrid?

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 08:36:30 CST 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Ian Foster wrote:

> Just to check--before we do all this, have we tried running with GRAM4?

I personally abandoned using GRAM4 a year ago because deployments
generally didn't seem to work right and its general lack of use meant that
deployments rotted very quickly even when they were fixed.

This was because I had other stuff that was more important to do than
drive the on going maintenance of GRAM4.

Maybe this is changed now. but like pretty much anything to do with GRAM4,
I'll believe it when I see it.

Mihael posted the details for submitting to GRAM4, so it shouldn't be hard
for people to try, though.