[Swift-devel] Re: latest attempt with GRAM4

Mike Kubal mikekubal at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 17:14:21 CST 2008

With pre-WS-GRAM, it doesn't seem to matter which
account/project id I use where. I can have the
TG-MCB010025N specified in the sites-files and
TG-MCA01S018 specified in ~kubal/.tg-default_project
on the uc teragrid, or vice versa and it still works,
or having them match in both places.

With WS-GRAM, I have to use TG-MCB010025N, the local
uc-teragrid project id, in both places. Using
TG-MCA01S018, the teragrid wide charge number/account
number, causes the qsub failure error.

=== message truncated ===