[Swift-devel] connection error

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 7 21:53:27 CDT 2008

Mike, I wonder if you can try communicado.ci.uchicago.edu?

It should require no change in any scripts, tools or procedures (I think).

I *think* that communicado's certs are up to date.

Its not clear yet that this is a host-cert problem, but thats worth a try.

What server were you trying to reach?  Can you test a simple
globus-job-run to it?

- Mike