[Swift-devel] connection error

Mike Kubal mikekubal at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 20:42:30 CDT 2008

Hi Ben,

I have a feeling this is a certificate or CRL issue on the host machine (terminable at the CI), but perhaps you can tell for sure by examining the log, Pipeline_BoNT-20080807-1449-zm9x88ad.log . Nothing in the swift code or sites file has changed.

Caused by:
        Cannot submit job
Caused by:
        The connection to the server failed (check host and port) [Caused by: Connection refused]
Progress:  Selecting site:1035 Executing:1 Failed:2 Failed but can retry:1

I rsync'd over many logs from various stages of processing 4000 ligands against a target to your CI swift-log dir, including the one above.

Thanks,

MikeK