[Swift-devel] Re: coaster->tg-ncsa

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue Apr 29 21:47:58 CDT 2008

I set GLOBUS_HOSTNAME and ran with gram2 again. It got further... sits and
waits for quite a long time and then the below error (because I
deliberately don't have a default project on teragrid sites, instead
setting it via a profile entry in the appropriate sites file to whichever
of the three I'm in)

Caused by:

ERROR: you must either specify an account (project=xxx) or log in to
       the system to set a default account. Here are your accounts:

NCSA                                   Days     Service Units   Avail for
Proj  TG Account    Type     Status  Remaining    Remaining     Batch Jobs
----  ----------    ----     ------  ---------  -------------   ---------
bdd  TG-CDA070002   prb      Active        1         28387         yes
brn  TG-CCR080001   prb      Active      155         28970         yes
brv  TG-CCR080002   prb      Active      155         29559         yes

 *** Job not submitted ***

null
org.globus.gram.GramException: The job failed when the job manager
attempted to run it
        at
org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.execution.gt2.JobSubmissionTaskHandler.statusChanged(JobSubmissionTaskHandler.java:476)
        at org.globus.gram.GramJob.setStatus(GramJob.java:184)
        at
org.globus.gram.GramCallbackHandler.run(CallbackHandler.java:176)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)