[Swift-devel] Clustering / wrapper.sh logging

Andrew Robert Jamieson andrewj at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:38:44 CDT 2007

Mike suggested I point folks who are interested to the dir on Teraport
where this run is taking place now collecting data on the problem. This is
an example of the 6 hour long WF in reality, which should only take 20
mins or so.

On Teraport:
/home/andrewj/scratch/SWIFT/Windowlicker-20071029-1043-1zhh40ob

Notice, if one does an "ls" it lags quite a bit. Also notice the number of
jobs I have in the queue at the moment (both running and waiting).

Thanks,
Andrew