[Swift-devel] wiring swift and falkon together

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed May 23 13:11:58 CDT 2007

On Wed, 23 May 2007, Ioan Raicu wrote:

> I could certainly use some help from developers which might be much more
> familiar with what it takes to get a prototype from research to production
> ready.

what it takes, perhaps more than anything, is a bunch of time, both as a
one off occurence and as an on-going concern.  something no-one has much
of :-(

most often underestimated is the on-going time - I've seen plenty of stuff
been made "production ready and released" and then left to rot, which it
will do within months without constant care and attention.