[Swift-devel] MolDyn at Purdue

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu May 10 05:21:44 CDT 2007

not sure whether you're looking to make this code more closely integrated
with swift and/or a product rather than a research project, but you might
make the below submission use profile information from the site catalog
(and transformation catalog?) - it doesn't look like you're doing anything
fancy in the submission.