[Swift-devel] Fwd: Re: chained genU workflow

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 1 17:11:04 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 22:06 +0000, Ben Clifford wrote:
> whats a project profile entry?

That thing that gets translated into a 'project' RSL attribute and
eventually to the PBS equivalent.
In swift I suppose it's called a profile entry, since it's specified
with the <profile> element, and has both a key and a value which kinda
makes it an 'entry'. And the key in this case is "project".