[Swift-devel] sites.xml

Tiberiu Stef-Praun tiberius at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:52:01 CST 2007

Given the deluge of information available these days, our goal should
move from providing the information to locating where the information
is already provided.
That means providing the idea, and linking to the full documentation.

For instance, I did not know where to search for GLOBUS::queue=ABC.
Apparently these parameters are connected to RSL. There are lots of
cases where these connections need to be made explicit for
new/unexperienced users.

Tibi