[Swift-devel] sites.xml

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Fri Mar 2 09:56:23 CST 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Tiberiu Stef-Praun wrote:

> For instance, I did not know where to search for GLOBUS::queue=ABC.
> Apparently these parameters are connected to RSL. There are lots of
> cases where these connections need to be made explicit for
> new/unexperienced users.

Yes. There's a question of how much we expect people to know about stuff
that isn't Swift itself. We can try to make this code easy to start off
with, but at some point to do 'advanced gram things' people have to take
time off swift and go learn how to do advanced gram things before coming
back to do those things in Swift.