[Swift-devel] the big red swift site

Beth Cerny Patino bcerny at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 1 10:09:10 CST 2007

Hi Mihael,
Do you altered the site to scale in the main content area? If so, it
does not display properly on my screen (I've attached a screen grab) -
the side content goes below the main content.
It will be best to switch it back or use style2.css  so that it looks
like this http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/test/swift/index2.php. But you will
want to let Ian know that you prefer the page to scale.

Beth