[Swift-devel] variable command line options

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 1 14:36:57 CST 2007

Hi:

The application I am working with accepts a variable number of arguments:
could be 10, could be 15 (i.e. some of them are optional). I need to call
this application N times with 17 input command line parameters, M times
with 18 parameters, and X times with 20 parameters. Do I need to define 3
functions, one for each set of parameters ? Or there is a better way ?
Input parameters is a combination of  strings, filenames and stdin input.

Thanks!

Nika