[Swift-devel] CPU usage with provider-deef

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Fri Jun 15 15:45:18 CDT 2007

ok.

So also Nika and Ioan had a problem where a workflow left running
overnight ended up not completing - I think Falkon thinks it completed all
of its job in a timely fashion, but that it seemed to take a (linearly
increasing) amount of time for each job notification to be sent, and on
the swift/provider-deef side of things, a large amount of CPU and not much
else seemed to be happened.

That may or may not be related to the high CPU load below, but its
probably worth investigating as it appears to break up large runs.