[Swift-devel] (no subject)

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 5 12:25:40 CST 2007

Im in Raphaele's office working this problem out with him.

The gssapi error is what we've seen before - 0.3 running on Java 1.5.
Raphaele is now building trunk which should work.  We should post
something on this or put out an 0.4, perhaps?

The other error was the fact that he needed to designate stdout and map
the filename in hist hostname() function. I showed him the example for this.

- Mike