[Swift-devel] (no subject)

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 16:04:15 CST 2007

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Michael Wilde wrote:

> The gssapi error is what we've seen before - 0.3 running on Java 1.5.
> Raphaele is now building trunk which should work.  We should post something on
> this or put out an 0.4, perhaps?

If a new release will make it better, then it would not be too bad to have
a 0.4 in the next week or so. I'd like to figure out whether that helps or
not though (for example, if I build it on my system, will it still break
for others?). For that, better testing of the release candidate (when it
appears) should probably happen by people other than me.