[Swift-devel] Q about MolDyn

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 6 13:48:52 CDT 2007

So m050 finished OK?  All files associated with this molecule were
created correctly?

We are really working blind without any logs.  Are there any wrapper
logs as Mihael suggested that could point into what happened to this
molecule?

If nothing else, just fix m179, and let's try it again.  We should also
switch over to your temp credentials that you got for ANL/UC.  I can
help you configure Falkon for this run, just let me know when you are ready!

Ioan