[Swift-devel] Q about MolDyn

Veronika Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 6 12:26:30 CDT 2007

On Aug 6, 2007, at 12:19 PM, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 11:51 -0500, Ioan Raicu wrote:
>> If there are no leftover directories, it could mean one of two
>> things:
>> 1) the job submission failed and the job never made it out to a
>> remote
>> resource to create directories and execute
>> 2) the job went through to the remote resource, created directories,
>> executed, finished with an exit code of 0, cleaned up
>> directories, ...
>>
>> In both instances, there are no directories at the end.  What we are
>> missing is the logs to determine which of the two cases from above
>> happened.
>
> There would be the wrapper log.

I checked the log. There were only 243 5th Stage jobs done (not 244):

nefedova at tg-login1:/disks/scratchgpfs1/iraicu/ModLyn/MolDyn-244-loos-
bm66sjz1li5h1> grep generator_cat wrapper.log | wc
     243     243    6561

The only failures in that log are the last stage jobs (3 repeats) for
m179. Nothing for m050.

Nika