[petsc-users] Graphical User Interfaces for PETSc applications.

Ben O'Neill boneill at rnet-tech.com
Sun Oct 13 20:13:13 CDT 2024

Barry,

Thanks for looking into VnV. I am more than happy to put together a
proof-of-concept for VnV support in PETSc codebase. After a quick look at
SAWs, I think we could, at the very least, hook into the SAWs calls for
data collection (although supporting two-way communication would be
awesome). I think the SAWs interface together with a couple of VnV based
monitors, a log handler, and maybe by hooking into the perfstubs API, we
could get a pretty good non-intrusive VnV integration.

Thanks,
Ben
.