[petsc-users] Graphical User Interfaces for PETSc applications.

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Sat Oct 12 12:46:20 CDT 2024

   Ben,

     This is interesting; it seems like it may be useful inside the PETSc library code. Please take a quick look at https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://bitbucket.org/saws/saws/src/master/__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!eBNC69y99tie5v_KSbJ3PosiD5GwewD_jS-U2-1sd7l6XOaXwSy97N9job28xHc_2UBnSz-cuOUpWS-u6j58rBo$  it has some overlap with your work. PETSc talks to it through an API embedded in the PETSc source, perhaps some of that same infrastructure could be leveraged to work with VnV.

   Barry