[petsc-users] Compilation error

Daniel Pino Munoz daniel.pino_munoz at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Oct 11 16:03:02 CDT 2024

Dear all,

I am currently trying to compile my code but the compilation fails with
the following error:

error "PETSc was configured with OpenMPI but now appears to be compiling
using a non-OpenMPI mpi.h

I have obviously checked and I am compiling my sources using the same
compiler used to compile Petsc. To check this, I  looked into the
configure.log file generated by petsc and verified that the compiler
listed was indeed the one currently been used to compile my sources.

Does anyone have any idea of where the problem might be coming from?

Thank you,

   D.