[petsc-users] Graphical User Interfaces for PETSc applications.

Ben O'Neill boneill at rnet-tech.com
Fri Oct 11 10:13:01 CDT 2024

PETSc users,

I have been developing an open-source framework called the VnV Toolkit that
helps developers build graphical user interfaces around scientific
applications. Like most documentation generators, the toolkit uses
comments/markup defined in your codebase to generate customized graphical
interfaces for scientific applications.

I just wanted to reach out and see if there are any PETSc users who might
be interested in trying out the framework in their applications, and/or
providing feedback. I have already created a few petsc based POC
interfaces, and am ready to start trying things out in some real
applications. If you are interested, and would like more info, please feel
free to let me know. More information about the toolkit can be found
at the github
page <https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://github.com/vnvlabs/vnvlabs__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!fpoSVQIpKI1Dmj3Jozbu7Ll8TJbnFyEulp1gV-lQaeeAIvxL3PyaXqhs3fljj67Klc-g8pJu1HViAhBMfdyP01xk$ > and on our demo site
<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://vnvlabs.com?code=PETSC__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!fpoSVQIpKI1Dmj3Jozbu7Ll8TJbnFyEulp1gV-lQaeeAIvxL3PyaXqhs3fljj67Klc-g8pJu1HViAhBMfRc9u4tE$ >

Thank you,