[petsc-users] duplicated libs

Runjian Wu wurunjian at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:00:28 CDT 2024

Thanks for your reply!  Since I can manually remove duplicates, how about
adding a function to automatically remove duplicates at the end of
"configure" in the next PETSc version?

Runjian

On 5/13/2024 9:31 PM, Barry Smith wrote:

   Because the order of the libraries can be important, it is difficult for
./configure to remove unneeded duplicates automatically.

   You can manually remove duplicates by editing
$PETSC_ARCH/lib/petsc/conf/petscvariables after running ./configure

   Barry

On May 13, 2024, at 7:47 AM, Runjian Wu <wurunjian at gmail.com>