[petsc-users] Two simple questions on building

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed Mar 16 11:14:52 CDT 2022

  Hi Ernesto, I hope you are doing well.

  I agree with Satish. It would be best to resolve the issues with the pure MKL approach. Any "hack" that got the libraries to work mixing fblaslapack and MKL would be fragile and untrustworthy.

  Feel free to email to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov <mailto:petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov> the configure.log make.log and failure information in the pure MKL approach so we can take a look at it. Since you doing this in a controlled environment presumably we can even reproduce the problem with enough information on your build process and track down the underlying cause.

  Barry