[petsc-users] TSBDF prr-load higher order solution

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Wed Mar 9 16:24:38 CST 2022

Can you restart using small low-order steps?

Hong, does (or should) your trajectory stuff support an exact checkpointing scheme for BDF?

I think we could add an interface to access the stored steps, but there are few things other than checkpointing that would make sense mathematically. Would you be up for making a merge request to add TSBDFGetStepVecs(TS ts, PetscInt *num_steps, const PetscReal **times, const Vec *vecs) and the respective setter?