[petsc-users] TSBDF prr-load higher order solution

Zhang, Hong hongzhang at anl.gov
Wed Mar 9 16:49:15 CST 2022

TSTrajectory supports checkpointing for multistage methods and can certainly be extended to multistep methods. But I doubt it is the best solution to Alfredo’s problem. Alfredo, can you elaborate a bit on what you would like to do? TSBDF_Restart is already using the previous solution to restart the integration with first-order BDF.

Hong(Mr.)