[petsc-users] problem with spack instaler (trilinos link)

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 25 10:46:50 CST 2022

Yeah petsc+trilinos is currently broken in spack.

On the petsc side - we currently use minimal ml tarball and that doesn't translate to full trilinos install.

So if you need this feature - the current fix is to install petsc manually - without spack
[or hack spack to add in '--download-ml' to petsc configure option - and not use +trilinos]

Satish