[petsc-users] Binary format in real vs. complex scalar type configurations

Frederico Teixeira teixeira at zmt.swiss
Tue May 11 15:08:18 CDT 2021

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your tip.
I don't have access to MATLAB. Would Octave also work? Or Python?

Regards,
Frederico.

Dr. Frederico Teixeira
Computational Modeler and Software Developer, [ http://www.itis.swiss/ | ZMT ] (member of [ https://www.z43.swiss/ | Zurich43 ] )

P +41 44 245 9698
Zeughausstrasse 43, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland