[petsc-users] download zlib error

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:17:59 CDT 2021

It is hard to see the error. I suspect it is something crazy with the
install. Can you run the build by hand?

cd
/gpfs/alpine/csc314/scratch/adams/petsc/arch-spock-opt-cray-kokkos/externalpackages/zlib-1.2.11
&& CC="cc" CFLAGS="-fPIC -fstack-protector -Qunused-arguments -g -O0
-I${ROCM_PATH}/include"
prefix="/gpfs/alpine/csc314/scratch/adams/petsc/arch-spock-opt-cray-kokkos"
./configure  && /usr/bin/gmake -j8 -l307.2 &&  /usr/bin/gmake install

and see what happens, and what the error code is?