[petsc-users] Preconditioner for stokes flow with mixed boundary conditions.

Abhinav Singh abhinavrajendra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 13:55:19 CDT 2021

The only reference that I know of which solves these equations is :
https://www.pks.mpg.de/fileadmin/user_upload/MPIPKS/group_pages/BiologicalPhysics/juelicher/publications/2015/AHp-MMfIAPVG2015.pdf

There is coordinate free form in the appendix. They have been solved using
the UMFPACK Solver on staggered grids. I am trying a new approach (pressure
correction with auxiliary potential). In 2 dimensions, the approach worked
well with GMRES. In 3d, GMRES again works but with Dirichlet
boundary conditions.