[petsc-users] Running example problem

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 4 11:04:36 CDT 2020

Its best to use --download-hypre with PETSc configure - it installs a compatible version of hypre.

If you have a pre-installed hypre, you'l have to:
- make sure its compatible version
- its built with the same MPI, compilers etc as PETSc
- you can use --with-hypre-dir option with PETSc configure

Satish