[petsc-users] SUPERLU_DIST in single precision

Xiaoye S. Li xsli at lbl.gov
Sun Jul 26 14:45:09 CDT 2020

Barry,

I have a branch 'Mixed-precision' working with single precision FP32. I
assume Felix wants to use superlu_dist from petsc.  How do you want to
incorporate it in petsc?

https://github.com/xiaoyeli/superlu_dist

PS1:  in this version, FP32 only works on CPU.  FP64 and complex-FP64 all
work on GPU.

PS2: currently there is no mixed-precision yet, but it is the branch we are
adding mix-prec support.  Will take a while before merging to master.

Sherry