[petsc-users] chowiluviennacl

Xiangdong epscodes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:35:47 CST 2020

Can chowiluviennacl do ilu0?

I need to solve a tri-diagonal system directly. If I apply the PCILU, I
will obtain the exact solution with preonly + pcilu. However, the preonly +
chowiluviennacl will not provide the exact solution. Any option keys to set
the CHOWILUVIENNACL filling level or dropping off tolerance like the
standard ilu?

Thank you.

Best,
Xiangdong